Please Read : Important Information
Provide dedicated school-aged skateboarders with basic living, equipment, education and career needs or opportunities.
Raise the educational, physical and mental wellbeing of the skateboarding community.
Our objectives are to:
- Establish a not for profit charity organization
- Provide affordable shoes and setups
- Subsidize travel costs for up-and-coming skateboarders to participate in high level opportunities.
- Subsidize shoes and equipment for ten dedicated school-aged skaters per community.
- Meet educational needs and provide access to educational opportunities
- Assist participants in securing basic needs including shelter, food, shoes, clothing and medical care
All proceeds from the OneAreaCode Discount Sponsorship Program go to the development of OneAreaCode not-for-profit charity;